Blog: Coming Soon to the Gallery Cavern!
The refurbishment of our cavern space at the gallery is almost complete and the end of this month will see its transformation into an exciting multi-purpose gallery area. The space will incorporate creative workshops and courses, rolling monthly exhibitions and both evening and day-time events.
We will be hosting a series of creative workshops in collaboration with Superstreet Art which will begin at the end of October until mid-December with further taster sessions and block courses to follow in the new year. Please click on the links below for further information and booking details.
The workshops include a Halloween art party for children, various craft workshops and Paint & Prosecco evenings where you will create a painting in the style of a famous artist; your own masterpiece!
- Halloween Kids Art Party - October 31st
- Paint & Prosecco: Paint Like Picasso - November 7th
- Paint & Prosecco: Paint Like Van Gogh - November 21st
- Lunch Break Christmas Card Drop-in - Mondays from November 25th
- Paint & Prosecco: Paint Like Monet - November 29th
- Christmas Wreath Workshop - December 1st
- Paint & Prosecco: Paint Like Picasso - December 6th
Please keep an eye on the ‘What’s On?’ section of our website for further information on new workshops and courses beginning in the new year.
We will also be hosting a new rolling exhibition programme for our cavern focusing on a different art genre or theme each month. We will be introducing brand-new artists to the gallery and also showcasing exciting new art from our existing artists. The ever-changing exhibition space and social hub will be a great addition for integrating our ‘meet the artist’ events.
- November 2019 - Floral Art
- December 2019 - Cityscapes
- January 2020 - Around the World: Inspired by Travel
- February 2020 - Urban Street Art
Further details about each exhibition will follow shortly, please refer to our 'What's On?' section to keep updated.
We look forward seeing you!